A Networking Hack to Leverage Masterminding to Massively Grow Your Business Network A mastermind group is a life hack. In business, it’s a specialized type of networking which provides a way to build a powerful, small group of people who will help you massively leverage your results It’s usually a very small group (3 to 5 people)

Read More...

5 Benefits of Networking That Will Surprise You (In a Good Way) Looking for some networking benefits to get you going? Do you find that you just can’t get motivated? Maybe you’re thinking about the wrong benefits. I’m sure you keep reminding yourself that networking gets you: Increased visibility Branding and marketing benefits Access to

Read More...

Are you an extrovert or an introvert? If you answered “It depends on the situation” then you’re probably an ambivert. What’s that mean? It’s like being ambidextrous. You’re flexible, depending on who’s around, and what the setting is. Psychologist and author Adam Grant says about 60% of us are ambiverts, leaving just 40% of us

Read More...
Before you go ... get more!
Get more networking tips, hacks, strategies, stories, and ideas many of which aren't posted or shared anywhere else. PLUS, get a free book excerpt instantly!
I'm rabid about protecting your email address from spam.